Notice to SLBirders: Pinecrest Canyon Field Trip

    I'm hoping to reach SLBirders with a correction about the GSLAudubon
field trip notice that was listed in their most recent newsletter. The
Pinecrest Canyon F.T. was changed to this Wednesday, July 11 [NOT the 18th].
We are still meeting at the same place--east end of Sante Fe Restaurant
parking lot in Emigration Canyon at 7:00 A.M. It's about at 3 mile walk
round trip with little altitude gain (unless you want to cross the stream at
the end of the trail). At least 1/2 of the trail offers no shade, so come
prepared with sun protection and water. Please call me if you plan to
attend. 801-272-8060. (Audubon trips are free and open to the general
public).
Deedee