since this wasn't posted when I first wrote it...let's try it again.

- --part1_12.e561f37.28600a59_boundary

This was in reply to Bruce's post last week on wannabe falconer's.

First of all, this is not Jared, but his wife. =A0Secondly, since "you" feel=
=20
the need he explain himself....I will reply for him. =A0Since you find it yo=
ur=20
business as to why he did not reply to your post ..... =A0I don't know why,=20
maybe it's because he DOESN'T need to explain himself to anyone why he wante=
d=20
that information or maybe it's because he is a very busy man. =A0

Now, to the "wannabe falconer" comment. =A0I'm no Falconer by any means but=20=
I=20
know enough about it to know that it is STATE and FEDERALLY REGULATED. =A0Ma=
ybe=20
you ought to check out the laws and regulations regarding Falconry and maybe=
=20
you'll learn that "they" take better care of their raptors then you do of=20
your cat or dog... or binoculars for that matter.

Here's an idea. =A0Why not post where bird nests are....call the authorities=
=20
and let them know that some "wannabe falconer" will be stopping by to raid=20
the nest and see what happens...maybe there really are some wannabe falconer=
s=20
out there who are that stupid....but let me tell you something, Falconry is=20
not illegal and the authorities would laugh in your face.

- - wannabe "photographers" wife =A0

- --part1_12.e561f37.28600a59_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial Narrow" LANG=3D"0">This was in reply to Bruce's post last week on=20=
wannabe falconer's.<B>
<BR>
<BR>First of all, this is not Jared, but his wife. =A0Secondly, since "you"=20=
feel=20
<BR>the need he explain himself....I will reply for him. =A0Since you find i=
t your=20
<BR>business as to why he did not reply to your post ..... =A0I don't know w=
hy,=20
<BR>maybe it's because he DOESN'T need to explain himself to anyone why he w=
anted=20
<BR>that information or maybe it's because he is a very busy man. =A0
<BR>
<BR>Now, to the "wannabe falconer" comment. =A0I'm no Falconer by any means=20=
but I=20
<BR>know enough about it to know that it is STATE and FEDERALLY REGULATED.=20=
=A0Maybe=20
<BR>you ought to check out the laws and regulations regarding Falconry and m=
aybe=20
<BR>you'll learn that "they" take better care of their raptors then you do o=
f=20
<BR>your cat or dog... or binoculars for that matter.
<BR>
<BR>Here's an idea. =A0Why not post where bird nests are....call the authori=
ties=20
<BR>and let them know that some "wannabe falconer" will be stopping by to ra=
id=20
<BR>the nest and see what happens...maybe there really are some wannabe falc=
oners=20
<BR>out there who are that stupid....but let me tell you something, Falconry=
 is=20
<BR>not illegal and the authorities would laugh in your face.
<BR>
<BR>- wannabe "photographers" wife =A0
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Ar=
ial" LANG=3D"0"></B>
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

- --part1_12.e561f37.28600a59_boundary--