ALL I WANTED WAS SOME DANG PICTURES!

- --part1_bd.fcf7939.28600346_boundary

You people are so anal!

I'm so tired of whiny little birders that spend hours in a backyard looking
at a warbler of some sort, and then when somebody has something worth while
to do for a cause, they won't help out and get all flustered.  You remind me
of a bunch of homosexuals coming out of the closet that want more rights than
the average guy.
Tell me why you are so scared of Falconers?  It is a very respected sport,
"The sport of Kings," and it takes a lot more talent to keep a raptor healthy
and to train it to hunt with you than it does to shoot an animal with a gun
or to sit on your butt and look through your binoculars.

Get a life.

- --part1_bd.fcf7939.28600346_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>
<BR>
<BR>You people are so anal!
<BR>
<BR>I'm so tired of whiny little birders that spend hours in a backyard looking
<BR>at a warbler of some sort, and then when somebody has something worth while
<BR>to do for a cause, they won't help out and get all flustered. &nbsp;You remind me
<BR>of a bunch of homosexuals coming out of the closet that want more rights than
<BR>the average guy.
<BR>Tell me why you are so scared of Falconers? &nbsp;It is a very respected sport,
<BR>"The sport of Kings," and it takes a lot more talent to keep a raptor healthy
<BR>and to train it to hunt with you than it does to shoot an animal with a gun
<BR>or to sit on your butt and look through your binoculars.
<BR>
<BR>Get a life.
<BR></FONT></HTML>

- --part1_bd.fcf7939.28600346_boundary--