Three-toed Woodpecker

Subject: Three-toed Woodpecker at Twelve-mile Campground

Email_Address: wwjones@qwest.net

Message: I spent today birding from Mayfield to Ferron Resevoir.  The
highlight was a Three-toed Woodpecker
at Twelve-mile Campground about 18 miles up the canyon from Mayfield.
The campground was loaded with Pine Grosbeaks, Evening
Grosbeaks and Clarks Nutcrackers.  Ferron Resevoir had lots of Spotted
Sandpipers and Lincolns Sparrows.
I also lots of Mountain Bluebirds, Mountain Chickadees, Western
Tanagers, and Chipping Sparrows.  On the road from Spanish Fork to
Manti, I found lots of Lesser Goldfinch, Green-tailed Towhee, Chipping
Sparrow, and Yellow-breasted Chat.

Ferron Resevoir is gorgeous.  Great day of birding.
Tony Jones

http://buzz.yahoo.com/