Golden-winged Warbler

  I saw a male Golden-winged Warbler this mourning about 9:00 a.m. in the
Tintic Mountains near Eureka.  I saw it only briefly but had a very good
unmistakable look at it.  It then flew into a dense bush and I was unable to
relocate it. I searched for over an hour.
  To get there take Route 6 towards Eureka. Just before you get to Eureka
turn left (my map calls this road Dividend Road but I don't think it is
marked).  Maybe about a half mile or so down this road there is a small pond
for watering sheep down on your left just before a big turn in the road.
There is a turn out next to a Big tooth maple tree at the bend in the road.
I saw it about 40 feet up the road from the turn out on the right side of
the road.
  I'm sorry for the poor directions.  Call if you need to.

Eric Huish
850 E 100 N
Pleasant Grove UT
poorwill_@hotmail.com