Band Tail Pigeons other others

- ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C0EBA0.8C468360

I finally located the flock of BAND TAIL PIGEONS that have been reported =
in Spanish Fork (Utah Co.).  They were exactly where they were supposed =
to be!!!  We saw at least 21 in the dead trees.
We went down to Ephraim (Sanpete Co.) to visit my daughter (who informed =
us 3 days ago that she is getting married the end of July!!!!) and while =
there I saw about 20 LESSER GOLDFINCHES.  She is just getting into =
birding, and didn't have binoculars (she does now, though!! <G>) and =
couldn't figure out what they were.  Where she lives is a good little =
birding area with large cottonwoods, a small stream next to the =
apartment, and quite a few birds.  BTW, it sounds like she is getting =
her fiance to go birding with her.  He must be a good guy!!!

Bruce

- ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C0EBA0.8C468360

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I finally located the flock of BAND =
TAIL PIGEONS=20
that have been reported in Spanish Fork (Utah Co.).&nbsp; They were =
exactly=20
where they were supposed to be!!!&nbsp; We saw at least 21 in the dead=20
trees.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We went down to Ephraim (Sanpete =
Co.)&nbsp;to visit=20
my daughter (who informed us 3 days ago that she is getting married the =
end of=20
July!!!!) and while there I saw about 20 LESSER GOLDFINCHES.&nbsp; She =
is just=20
getting into birding, and didn't have binoculars (she does now, though!! =

&lt;G&gt;) and couldn't figure out what they were.&nbsp; Where she lives =
is a=20
good little birding area with large cottonwoods, a small stream next to =
the=20
apartment, and quite a few birds.&nbsp; BTW, it sounds like she is =
getting her=20
fiance to go birding with her.&nbsp; He must be a good =
guy!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bruce</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C0EBA0.8C468360--