Cassin's Kingbird

<forwarded by webmaster>

I was doing a little birding while I was out in Magna today, I drove up

to Pleasent Green cemetery in Magna, to get there drive straight up
3500 south til you get to about 9180 west, the road turns here, instead
of turning go straight, this leads to the cemetery.

I saw the Cassins Kingbird on telephone wires, and in the grasses, it
was down in the gully behind the fence on the west side of the
cemetery, There are some dumpsters in the area where it was, it was
behind the fence, either up on the wires, or down in the grass.

This area is a favorite spot to go and enjoy great views of the GSL,
and Salt Lake Valley, I also saw Deer, and a man there said he saw
Coyotes, and Elk as well. I didn't want to tell of my Magna secret, but
I did.
I also saw an Eastern Kingbird on the Provo Dike road, and I saw the
Rose Breasted Grosebeak down on 300 North, Today I picked up four new
life birds.
KC Childs

four new life birds.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>KC Childs</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

http://auctions.yahoo.com/