rfi

I'm sorry, I know these messages are so annoying, but here it goes.

I will be visiting my wife's family in central utah this weekend and I've
talked my wife into breaking away for a day of birding in St. George.  We
plan to bird all day starting very early and returning quite late.  If you
all had one day to bird in the St. George vicinity and wished to see the
following birds where would you go?  We sort of plan to spend most of the
day at the Lytle preserve, but some of our birds may be easier to find
somewhere else.  Anyway, any info would be very welcome here is our wish
list:

Common Black Hawk *
White-winged Dove
Inca Dove