Long-billed Curlews

It was nice to welcome back about a dozen Long-billed Curlews today near Elberta.  I saw them several miles north of Elberta along route 68.  The Curlews were in the fields along both sides of route 68.

To reach Elberta, take the Sataquin exit off from I-15 and head west past Goshen.  Elberta is the next town west of Goshen.  Route 68 goes north from Elberta and follows Utah Lake's western shore to Lehi.

Happy birding,

Kort Utley
Salt Lake City