European Goldfinch

- --part1_4e.13a9fd5e.27f8a205_boundary

Greetings Birders:

After disappearing for the last three days the European Goldfinch has
returned to our backyard feeder this morning at 8:30 a.m., (Daylight savings
time) and again at 9:05 a.m.

We had thought that he had calibrated his compass and was winging his way
East, to Europe, so as not to miss the spring breeding season.  However, this
is not the case.  With the beginning of daylight savings time, he has
returned.  Go figure.

You're welcome to come and view him, as long as he cooperates.  We are
eagerly awaiting the photo development by Keith Evans, President Wasatch
Audubon chapter and Arnold Smith, local nature artist and nature photographer
(Morgan).

This is not an April Fool!

Sportingly,

Bill Fenimore

- --part1_4e.13a9fd5e.27f8a205_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Greetings Birders:
<BR>
<BR>After disappearing for the last three days the European Goldfinch has
<BR>returned to our backyard feeder this morning at 8:30 a.m., (Daylight savings
<BR>time) and again at 9:05 a.m. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>We had thought that he had calibrated his compass and was winging his way
<BR>East, to Europe, so as not to miss the spring breeding season. &nbsp;However, this
<BR>is not the case. &nbsp;With the beginning of daylight savings time, he has
<BR>returned. &nbsp;Go figure.
<BR>
<BR>You're welcome to come and view him, as long as he cooperates. &nbsp;We are
<BR>eagerly awaiting the photo development by Keith Evans, President Wasatch
<BR>Audubon chapter and Arnold Smith, local nature artist and nature photographer
<BR>(Morgan).
<BR>
<BR>This is not an April Fool!
<BR>
<BR>Sportingly,
<BR>
<BR>Bill Fenimore</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_4e.13a9fd5e.27f8a205_boundary--