European Goldfich

- --part1_9f.1311a6de.27f1576c_boundary

Latest update:

I saw the bird this morning at 7:42 am, 8 a.m., and 10:10 a.m.

Keith Evans, President of the Wasatch Audubon and Jack Rensel (retired DWR)
saw it this afternoon between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. (two occasions).  Keith took
pictures.  They were unable to see any leg bands on the bird.  However, it
would seem that it is an escaped cage bird (never hurts to dream though).

Keith is returning tomorrow to try more photos from inside the kitchen for a
closer shot without flushing the bird (and where we keep the cookies).

Bill Fenimore

- --part1_9f.1311a6de.27f1576c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Latest update:
<BR>
<BR>I saw the bird this morning at 7:42 am, 8 a.m., and 10:10 a.m.
<BR>
<BR>Keith Evans, President of the Wasatch Audubon and Jack Rensel (retired DWR)
<BR>saw it this afternoon between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. (two occasions). &nbsp;Keith took
<BR>pictures. &nbsp;They were unable to see any leg bands on the bird. &nbsp;However, it
<BR>would seem that it is an escaped cage bird (never hurts to dream though).
<BR>
<BR>Keith is returning tomorrow to try more photos from inside the kitchen for a
<BR>closer shot without flushing the bird (and where we keep the cookies).
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Bill Fenimore</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_9f.1311a6de.27f1576c_boundary--