red tail hawk nest

I have a hawk nest that is visible from my house with my 8x25 Minoltas. I
believe they are Red-tailed but I'm not very good at I.D.ing hawks yet. I've
seen the adults and the male usually perches closer to my home than the
nest. I need to get some binoculars that are better suited for the far
reaching scenery around my home.
To check out some of this scenery visit my photopoint photo gallery at
"Our mountain retreat" is the gallery from the yard. No photos of birds on
there yet. I not only need bigger binocs but also need to get some big
lenses for my new Nikon SLR.

Cheers,

Ron
Eden (near Powder Mountain and Nordic Valley. I've met many locals that
think Eden is South of SLC)