Thanks to all who e-mailed me

I want to thank all of you that responded to my e-mail asking where to find Cedar Waxwings. I live in Woods Cross in Davis county so I tried the Jordan river walk way a couple of times with no success. Yesterday I took a vacation day and went to the Goshen Warm Springs. What a day. I saw hundreds of them in addition to Yellow Rumped Warblers Townsend Solitair, Spotted Towhee, and Ruff Legged Hawk. What a great place.

Saturday I was at the Pond at the end of Glover Lane in Farmington and saw a lot of good ducks Cinnamon Teal, Pintails, Lesser Scaups, Common Golden Eye, Gadwall, Green Winged Teal, Red Heads and Canvas Backs. While I was there a flock of around twenty Canada Geese came in, right in the middle were six Snow Geese. The Snow Geese were another first for me. If you are in Davis county and visit Farmington Bay it is always good to visit the pond. There are always good birds there.

Thanks to all of you for your help Steve Coleman