Owls

The LONG-EARED OWLS are still at Goshen Warm Springs WMA. I watched two roosting in the russian olive trees 50 yards south of the blue pheasant-feeding barrel. They were near the Coopers Hawk nest, which would make a great nest for them and us both.

  By the way, I've decided to go on an eastern warbler trip from May 6-10,2001. The number one goal will be to see 30 warbler species and many of the other eastern US specialties. The trip will begin in Kentucky and include Magee Marsh/ Crane Creek SP in Ohio. The cost  will be $600 and includes roundtrip airfare, four nights lodging, all meals, and all transportation costs.
  If you are interested get back to me ASAP. We need to take advantage of  good airfares while they last.
  Just to get your mouth watering here are some of the warblers we will see:
         Worm Eating   Swainsons   Yellow-throated     Praire    Cerulean     Kentucky
          Hooded     Bay-breasted     Blackburnian    Pine   Palm    Cape May    Canada
          Louisiana Waterthrush    Northern Parula     and  so on !!!    Let me know.