Nighthawk or Poor-Will

Hi -
If you know of anyone how has taken a good picture of Nighthawks or Poor-Wills, I'd like to get in touch. I've sold two articles to Desert Winds Magazine in New Mexico, and have just submitted a piece on them. They pay some but not a lot, and might want on original photo (credit given) if they like the article I wrote. I know it is a tough shoot; they are usually either sitting like a lump (like the one in Utah Wings) or flying in the dark.
Bill
William Reid <whreid@infowest.com>

- --------------538C918AD80C5B9FFF9F684C--