Farmington Bay, Davis Co.

- ------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C09D13.D87EC520

I was asked by an out-of-state subscriber to pass on a request to =
include the county name when we are posting to the list.  I guess I =
sometimes forget that not everyone knows where Mueller Park or Bountiful =
City dump are (by the way, where is "Shaggy Mountain Drive"???)  Anyway, =
I'm going to start including county information with my postings.
I spent about an hour at Farmington Bay this afternoon, and while I did =
not see any exotic rarities, I did get "chatted" at (and eventually =
"saw") Marsh Wrens at 3 different spots just south of the locked gate at =
the end of the dike.  I also saw 6 Cinnamon Teal just after turning =
south past Goose Egg Island (I think that is what it is called).  I =
logged my first Bufflehead a couple of weeks ago, and now it seems like =
I see them everywhere!!!
Does anyone recall whether the gate to the dike gets locked on March =
1st, or is it at then end of the month?  I'm sure enjoying driving out =
on the dike!!!

Bruce

- ------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C09D13.D87EC520

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I was asked by an out-of-state =
subscriber to pass=20
on a request to include the county name when we are posting to the =
list.&nbsp; I=20
guess I sometimes forget that not everyone knows where Mueller Park or =
Bountiful=20
City dump are (by the way, where is "Shaggy Mountain Drive"???)&nbsp; =
Anyway,=20
I'm going to start including county information with my =
postings.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I spent about an hour at Farmington Bay =
this=20
afternoon, and while I did not see any exotic rarities, I did get =
"chatted" at=20
(and eventually "saw") Marsh Wrens at 3 different spots just south of =
the locked=20
gate at the end of the dike.&nbsp; I also saw 6 Cinnamon Teal just after =
turning=20
south past Goose&nbsp;Egg Island (I think that is what it is =
called).&nbsp; I=20
logged my first Bufflehead a couple of weeks ago, and now it seems like =
I see=20
them everywhere!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Does anyone recall whether the gate to =
the dike=20
gets locked on March 1st, or is it at then end of the month?&nbsp; I'm =
sure=20
enjoying driving out on the dike!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bruce</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_006A_01C09D13.D87EC520--