[none]

Last monday I located a hybrid Greater Wht-fronted Goose/Canada Goose on
the golf couse not far from the club house. I don't know if this is the
GWG that has been sighted from others.  I'm curious to hear what others
are finding in regards to this matter.  If it hadn't been for the new
Sibley guide this bird could not have been positively identified.
Sorry, for not reporting sooner I've been ill.
Letitia