Completion of the Utah County Birders Year 2000 Millennial Birder Contest

- ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C08915.898FE000

Any birder who wishes may purchase a long sleeved denim shirt or short =
sleeved golf shirt embroidered with the contest logo. An order form and =
a picture of the embroidery can be found at =
http://www.utahnature.com/order_form.html. Please place your orders by =
February 1.

The following people completed the contest and were awarded completion =
certificates and personalized mugs.

Darlene Amott

Sylvia Cundick

Bert Cundick

Flora Duncan

Dana Green

Ned Hill

Alona Huffaker

Eric Huish

Carol Jean Nelson

Alan Keller

Selena Keller

Januice Markham

Milton Moody

Leila Odgen

Christian Peay

Cheryl Peterson

Leena Rogers

Tuula Rose

Dennis Shirley

Kay Stone

Reed Stone

Alton Thygerson

Julia Tuck

Alma Tuck

Robin Tuck

Julie Van Moorhem

Barbara Watkins

Merrill Webb

Bonnie Williams

Tom Williams

Larene Wyss

I want to thank all who participated in this contest and made it a =
success.

Thanks,

Robin Tuck

Contest Judge.

- ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C08915.898FE000

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<P>Any birder who wishes may purchase a long sleeved denim shirt or =
short=20
sleeved golf shirt embroidered with the contest logo. An order form and =
a=20
picture of the embroidery can be found at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.utahnature.com/order_form.html";>http://www.utahnature.=
com/order_form.html</A>.=20
Please place your orders by February 1.</P>
<P>The following people completed the contest and were awarded =
completion=20
certificates and personalized mugs.</P>
<P>Darlene Amott</P>
<P>Sylvia Cundick</P>
<P>Bert Cundick</P>
<P>Flora Duncan</P>
<P>Dana Green</P>
<P>Ned Hill</P>
<P>Alona Huffaker</P>
<P>Eric Huish</P>
<P>Carol Jean Nelson</P>
<P>Alan Keller</P>
<P>Selena Keller</P>
<P>Januice Markham</P>
<P>Milton Moody</P>
<P>Leila Odgen</P>
<P>Christian Peay</P>
<P>Cheryl Peterson</P>
<P>Leena Rogers</P>
<P>Tuula Rose</P>
<P>Dennis Shirley</P>
<P>Kay Stone</P>
<P>Reed Stone</P>
<P>Alton Thygerson</P>
<P>Julia Tuck</P>
<P>Alma Tuck</P>
<P>Robin Tuck</P>
<P>Julie Van Moorhem</P>
<P>Barbara Watkins</P>
<P>Merrill Webb</P>
<P>Bonnie Williams</P>
<P>Tom Williams</P>
<P>Larene Wyss</P>
<P>I want to thank all who participated in this contest and made it a=20
success.</P>
<P>Thanks,</P>
<P>Robin Tuck</P>
<P>Contest Judge.</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C08915.898FE000--