Utah County Birders Year 2000 Contest

- ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C07DA8.9AAED260

Notice... to all participants of the Utah County Birders Year 2000 =
birding contest.

If you have not yer sent in your contest information please do so =
immediately.  I must have your information by Sunday, January 14 in =
order to have time to print the certificates before the awards meeting =
Wednesday, January 17.  If you do not get your information sent in on =
time, I will still make the certificates for distribution at the next =
scheduled meeting.  You may send me your information by responding to =
this email (don't send it to all the birdnet however), by logging the =
information on the web site as described previously, or by phoning me at =
377-8084.  Those of you who wish to enter your sighting data by county =
may do so after the awards dinner for the following 2 weeks if you want, =
but I will have (I hope) a t-shirt for everyone who has all 29 counties =
and enters their sightings before the dinner.  (Some people have been =
having problems entering their data - the main rule is to press SUBMIT =
after entering your data to cause it to be saved on my server.  Phone me =
if you have problems.)

The awards dinner will be held at the Provo Eastbay Shoney's on =
Wednesday, January 17 at 7:00 pm.  This will be a no-host dinner where =
everyone will eat from the buffet for about $7.50 a plate.

In addition to the certificates, embroidered shirts will be available =
for purchase.  We will have a long sleve blue denim shirt and a light =
yellow (maybe white) golf shirt available, each for about $30.  I will =
have an order form at the award ceremony and will send more exact =
information be e-mail when I know it.

Thank you for sending your information to me.

Robin Tuck
Contest Judge

- ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C07DA8.9AAED260

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Notice... to all participants of the Utah County =
Birders Year=20
2000 birding contest.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>If you have not yer sent in your contest information =
please do=20
so immediately.&nbsp; I must have your information by Sunday, January 14 =
in=20
order to have time to print the certificates before the awards meeting=20
Wednesday, January 17.&nbsp; If you do not get your information sent in =
on time,=20
I will still make the certificates for distribution at the next =
scheduled=20
meeting.&nbsp; You may send me your information by responding to this =
email=20
(don't send it to all the birdnet however), by logging the information =
on the=20
web site as described previously, or by phoning me at 377-8084.&nbsp; =
Those of=20
you who wish to enter your sighting data by county may do so after the =
awards=20
dinner for the following 2 weeks if you want, but I will have (I hope) a =
t-shirt=20
for everyone who has all 29 counties and enters their sightings before =
the=20
dinner.&nbsp; (Some people have been having problems entering their data =
- - the=20
main rule is to press SUBMIT after entering your data to cause it to be =
saved on=20
my server.&nbsp; Phone me if you have problems.)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>The awards dinner will be held at the Provo Eastbay =
Shoney's=20
on Wednesday, January 17 at 7:00 pm.&nbsp; This will be a no-host dinner =
where=20
everyone will eat from the buffet for about $7.50 a plate.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>In addition to the certificates, embroidered shirts =
will be=20
available for purchase.&nbsp; We will have a long sleve blue denim shirt =
and a=20
light yellow (maybe white) golf shirt available, each for about =
$30.&nbsp; I=20
will have an order form at the award ceremony and will send more exact=20
information be e-mail when I know it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thank you for sending your information to =
me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Robin Tuck</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Contest Judge</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C07DA8.9AAED260--