Black-and-white Warbler

Today at noon, I observed a Black-and-white Warbler at Mathis Park in St.
George.  I believe this is the same bird (adult female) that was observed
from 10-22 through 10-24. It appears that it may winter in the area.  Mathis
Park is located in St. George along the Santa Clara River on the East side
of Dixie Drive across from Sunbrook Golf Course.  The warbler was with a
mixed flock downstream of the parking area in the large cottonwoods near the
picnic pavilion.  There was also a Winter Wren working along the river
banks.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Rick