Field trip reminder

Hi all,
Our next field trip / get together is this Saturday, Sept. 24th.  Meet at
the Rock Canyon Trailhead Park (go straight east from the top of the
temple) at 8:00 am for a fun contest for a change. We'll devide into
teams by the carload to look for the most species in Utah County and meet
back at the park at noon for lunch, results and awards. Start thinking of
the best places to get the most birds.  Bring food for lunch, your best
bird books and some competitive spirit.  Everyone is welcome.
Tuula