UT County Birders October meeting

Hello Birders!

The Utah County Birders' October 12th meeting will feature bird book
reviews.  This involves volunteers who will be reporting on books.

We still need volunteers to sign-up to report on a book.  Attached is a page
listing bird books and for some who has been assigned.

We want to involve as many as possible.  All you have to do is select a bird
book and get back to me to avoid duplication (one person per book).  There
are books left unassigned.  A 3 minute (no longer than 5) report on a
specific book giving this information:  what the book was about, something
interesting, what you liked, and what you didn't like.

Please consider signing up.  Please spread the word to other birders whose
e-mail addresses I do not have.  Please come to the meeting even though you
may choose not to make a report.

Without member participation the meeting will be less than it could and
should be.

Our November meeting features our Milt Moody presenting on Utah's Sparrows.
It will be the same excellent PowerPoint presentation he made at the recent
UOS meeting in Logan.

Good birding to all!

Alton Thygerson