UCB Newsletter

Utah County Birders Newsletter
July 2005

For the full newsletter ( Feather Talk, Field Trip Reports, Field Trip Photos, Backyard Bird of the Month and more) visit http://www.utahbirds.org/newsletters/2004-5/2005_08.html .

AUGUST MEETING:

Wednesday, August 10th.

Pot Luck, Summer Social - Meet at 6:30 PM at Alton & Aridith Thygerson's house - 3300 Mohican Lane, Provo. Pot Luck -- bring a salad, vegetables/fruits, or dessert. Meat, drinks, plates and utensils will be furnished by the Thygersons. For directions call the Thygersons at 377-3300.

FIELD TRIPS:

August 6th (Sat): Strawberry Valley - Meet at 7:00 A.M. at the Orem Center street Park & Ride (I-15 exit 274).

August 27th (Sat): River Lane - This is the time of year that rare birds have shown up at River Lane in the past. If there?s not much happening at River Lane we will head out to LeBarron Pt. to search for shorebirds. Meet at 7:00 A.M. at the Sam's Club parking lot in East Bay in Provo (1313 S University Ave). We meet at the end of the parking lot next to University Ave.