UCB Newsletter

Utah County Birders Newsletter July 2005

For the full newsletter ( Feather Talk, Field Trip Reports, Field Trip Photos, Backyard Bird of the Month and more) visit http://www.utahbirds.org/newsletters/2004-5/2005_07.html .

JULY MEETING:

Wednesday, July 13th.

Evening Birding up Payson Canyon - Meet at 6:30 PM at Payson Canyon City Park (AKA Beer Can Flats). The Park is on the left side of the road near the mouth of Payson Canyon (Big parking area between the canyon road and the river). We will enjoy an evening of visiting and birding, likely continuing after dark in search of owls. Everyone should come prepared (e.g., water, snacks, jacket, rain gear, small flashlight, repellant, etc.).

FIELD TRIPS:

July 9th (Sat): East Tintic Mountains - Meet at 6:30 A.M. at the Sam's Club parking lot in East Bay in Provo (1313 S University Ave). We meet at the end of the parking lot next to University Ave.

July 13th (Wed): Payson Canyon - See July Meeting above.

August 6th (Sat): Strawberry Valley - Meet at 7:00 A.M. at the Orem Center street Park & Ride (I-15 exit 274).

For the full newsletter ( Feather Talk, Field Trip Reports, Field Trip Photos, Backyard Bird of the Month and more) visit http://www.utahbirds.org/newsletters/2004-5/2005_07.html .

Eric Huish
Pleasant Grove UT
poorwill_@hotmail.com