UCB Field Trip Reminder

The Utah County Birders are meeting for a bird walk on the Skipper Bay Trail at 7:30 am on Saturday May 14th. Meet at the trail head parking north of the Utah Lake State Park. We should have good weather and lots of birds. We'll bird the area for about an hour or two.

To get to the Skipper Bay Trail Go west on Center Street in Provo until you cross the bridge across the Provo River (just before you enter Utah Lake State Park). Turn right immediately and go north about a block to the "T" where you turn left into a small parking lot.

I hope to see you there.

Eric Huish
Pleasant Grove UT
poorwill_@hotmail.com