May Field Trips

Hi all,
I'm getting "I can't open attachment" feedback, so I better send the info again right here:

UCB May 2005 Field Trips

Saturday, May 14th, 7:30 am - Bird Walk, Skipper Bay Trail.  Meet at the trail head parking north of the Utah Lake State Park

Tuesday, May 17th, 7:00 am - 3:00 pm - Dennis Shirley - Utah County Big Day.  Meet at the Springville DWR Office, 1115 North Main Street

Saturday, May 21st, 7:00 am - Dawn Chorus Sit & Listen - We’ll re-learn the spring songs that were forgotten over the winter. Meet at the Oxbow parking lot on the Provo River Walkway. Bring your bird song CDs. We’ll also go to Rock Canyon Trail Head Park for a second stop and different species.

Saturday, May 28th, 6:30 am - Lu Giddings will lead a trip to Jordanelle Wetlands & Rock Cliff Campground - Deer Creek on the way. Meet at the 800 N Orem Park and Drive by the mouth of Provo Canyon

Monday, May 30th, 7:00 am - Bird Walk, South Fork, Provo Canyon - Vivian Park River Walk, Big Springs Trail. Meet at Vivian Park, located about five miles into Provo Canyon

We might be calling impromptu Bird Walks during May and June at the spur of the moment as intuition and weather dictates, so check your e-mail daily. We’ll send notices through ucbnet.