UCB license plate holders

Greetings Utah County Birders,

Several people have expressed an interest in getting a Utah County
Birder license plate holder like that ones given to the "winners" (or
completers) of this years birding challenge.  If you would like to get
one, just let me know.  The price would be no more than $12 apiece and
would depend on how many we order.  The writing on the l.p. holder
says:

Utah County Birders

I'D RATHER BE BIRDING!

Just let me know.

Milt
373-2795
miltonmoody@yahoo.com

PS. This is not a fund-raiser or a for-profit endevor, so don't feel
obligated to support any cause or anything like that.  If you'd like
one just send in your order.  MGM

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail