Bohemian Waxwings

     Today at the BYU botany ponds located on 900
north in Provo I saw 2 BOHEMIAN WAXWINGS in a flock of
over 100 Cedar Waxwings. They were located up above
the pond along the trail that follows the canal. They
were in with a large flock of waxwings. they were
located west of the large blue emergency light about
50 yards. I always see Waxwings in this area. So I
would imagine they would stick around. Also had a
couple Virgina Rails at Powell Slough in Orem.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail