2004 CONTEST AWARD BANQUET

Date: February 9, 2005 Wednesday
Time: 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. (our regular meeting time)
Place: Brick Oven Restaurant, 111 E 800 N, Provo (room capacity 90)
Menu: All-you-can-eat Salad, Pasta, Soup Bar
Cost: Approximately $10.00 per person

FIELD TRIPS:

February 8th (Tue): Provo Airport Dike, Utah Lake State Park - Meet at the East Bay Sam's Club Parking lot at 8:00 A.M.

February 12th (Sat): Farmington Bay, Antelope Island Causeway, (maybe Bountiful Landfill)- 7:00 am - 1:00/2:00 pm. Meet at Orem 800 North Park & Ride at the mouth of Provo Canyon.

February 19th (Sat): Utah County February Big Day - We will meet at the East Bay Sam's Club parking lot at 7:30. We will bird till later in the afternoon. Bring a lunch.

February 26th (Sat): Alta, City Creek and, Salt Lake Cemetery - 7:00 am - Mid afternoon. Meet at Orem Center Street Park & Ride.

March 12th (Sat): James Walter Fitzgerald WMA, Clover Springs (Tooele County) - Meet at 7:00 am at the Orem Center Street Park & Ride.

March 19th - 26th (Sat - Sat): Southern California - led by Aaron Smith - Bird San Diego, Santa Cruz Island, Salton Sea, etc. See the Yellow-Billed Magpie, Island Scrub Jay, California Gnatcatcher and more! If you are planning on coming, join us at Alton?s house (3300 Mohican Lane Provo) on February 8th at 7:30 p.m. or contact Aaron Smith at (801) 373-5153. We must know who is going by the 8th so that arrangements can be made.

March 26th (Sat): Utah Lake Front Tour (Am. Fork Boat Harbor, Timpanogos Treatment Plant, Lindon Boat Harbor, Powell Slough, Provo Boat Harbor) - 7:00 am - Noon. Meet at Orem Center Street Park & Ride.

For the full UCB Newsletter (Meeting details, Alton's Feather Talk, Field Trip Reports and more) Go to http://www.utahbirds.org/newsletters/2004-5/2005_02.html