Backyard bird of the month.

Hello UCBers,

We have a new column in the Utah County Birders Newsletter that everyone can easily participate in, ?Backyard Bird of the Month?. If you would like to share your favorite backyard bird with the rest of us please respond to this message.

What I would like is your NAME, CITY, FAVORITE YARD BIRD, AND A FEW WORDS (6
words or less) about the bird (Optional). It doesn?t have to be a fantastic bird. Just your favorite bird of January 2005. The more people we can get to participate the more interesting the column will be. We had 10 Backyard Birds last month.

Here is last months Backyard Bird of the Month column.

Backyard Bird of the Month
December 2004

KC Childs - Orem
Yellow-rumped Warbler.

Lois Clark - Provo
Yellow-rumped Warbler - Comes in every day.

Eric Huish - Pleasant Grove
Mountain Chickadee - Caching peanut butter in aspen buds.

Milton Moody - Provo
Pine Siskin - Had to shoo it away to fill the feeder.

Cheryl Peterson - Provo
Brown Creeper - 3 at the same time.

Bruce Robinson - West Jordan
Red Tail Hawk - In the neighbors trees.

Tuula Rose - Provo
Merlin - New for my yard.

Dennis Shirley - Elk Ridge
Steller's Jay - They own the place!

Reed Stone - Provo
Brown Creeper - Crawling up the trees like mice.

Bonnie Williams - Mapleton
Hairy Woodpecker - New bird for yard.