Lesser Yellowlegs and others

     I know that a Lesser Yellowlegs isn't exactly rare, but this time of the year there not so common. I found a Lesser Yellowlegs in the southwest corner of the wetlands area of Bicentinial Park in south Provo. Thought maybe could be a good bird for the CBC if it sticks around. Also there were two Common Snipe in there as well. Along with several other birds. At the Evergreen Cemetery in Springville was able to see a couple Juniper Titmouse, plus some montane birds like Brown Creeper and Mountain Chickadee. I went to Utah Lake State Park to look for the Cackling Goose, but didn't find it. There were no geese there at all. This was Saturday afternoon that I saw the birds.

KC Chils

Do you Yahoo!?