Fw: Major Event on Nov. 4 and Request for Mailing Lists

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Wayne Martinson" <wmart@dsawyer.aros.net>
To: "Lynn Carroll" <bradlynn@earthlink.net>,
         "Keith Evans" <kee0440@aol.com>,
         "Val Grant" <biores@mtwest.net>,
         "Neka Roundy" <neka@co.davis.ut.us>, <BirderB@aol.com>,
         "Owen Hogle" <shogle@vii.com>,
         "Reed Stone" <sage2222@juno.com>, <Betsy_Beneke@fws.gov>,
         "Lynn Tennefoss" <ltennefoss@audubon.org>,
         "Bob Huntington" <husbob1@attbi.com>,
         "Nathan Darnall" <Nathan_Darnall@fws.gov>,
         "Lee Shirley" <lshirley@xmission.com>,
         "Alice Lindahl" <alindahl@bridgernet.com>,
         "Merrill Webb" <merrill_webb@yahoo.com>,
         "Ella Sorensen" <elladi@burgoyne.com>,
         "John & Carol Bellmon" <jcbellmon@email.msn.com>,
         <ldefreitas@earthlink.net>
Cc: <tim@hum.utah.edu>, <j.griner@hum.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 07:56:32 -0700

Dear Audubon folks and other birding related groups (with e-mail copies
Tim McInnis and Jennifer Griner)

Put 7 P.M. Thursday Nov. 4 on your calendar and plan to come hear David
Sibley, Terry Tempest-Williams and others as they help kick-off the
University of Utah's Graduate initiative in Environmental Humanities!!!

ALSO, PLEASE SEE THE MESSAGE BELOW from Tim McInnis, Assistant Dean,
College
of Humanities, U of U requesting mailing lists from Audubon Chapters and
other organizations/groups.  Tim is asking for mailing lists so that the
College of Humanities can send individual letters to members/participants
of
various organizations who would be particularly supportive and interested
in
the Nov. 4 event.  The mailing lists would be used only for this event.

I would be very interested in your response to this request.  Also, I
would
be happy to try to provide additional information about this event.

        Thank you for considering the request below.

                Wayne Martinson
                Utah Important Bird Areas Coordinator
                National Audubon Society