UOS Convention in Cedar City

Greetings,

The Utah Ornithological Society convention in Cedar City is fast
approaching. (10th - 12th of September).  There is a deadline to get a
great rate at the Crystal Inn in Cedar City.  The rate is $69 per room
for UP TO FOUR PEOPLE per room.  The deadline is THIS FRIDAY (Aug
27th).  So it would be good to act quickly.

It would also be good to start arranging for car pooling, especially
since there will be those who will be going and coming back at
different times.

I'm planning to go for the whole thing -- I'll be going down on
Thursday (in order to be there for the Friday morning field trips and
and I'll be coming back on Sunday afternoon (after the morning field
trips). So if anyone is interested in riding down and back with me,
please let me know.

If you have any questions, please contact me,
Milt

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail