Ruffed Grouse and BROAD WINGED HAWK

Hi All:
This morning at the top of the pass above Hobble Creek Cyn. I saw one
RUFFED GROUSE  on the road..  This afternoon I went out to remove the
dead fish from the river behind my house and there on the railing of my
pavilion deck perched a BROAD WINGED HAWK.  That was at 3:45.  I watched
it, out of the corner of my eye, while removing the fish and it allowed
me to get within 12 feet of it.  It then flew down stream about 100 feet
and perched on a horizontal branch over the water. It clearly had the 1/2
inch light terminal band with a wide dark band above it.  Then there was
the unmistakable wide white band.  This brings my yard list to 118
!!!!!!!!!
Reed

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!