ECD expansion

A couple of weeks ago I saw a suspicious looking mourning dove land and disappear into a tree by my work in south Orem. Yesterday one sat on a telephone line at the corner of 1000 S and Orem Boulevard but I did not get a good look before it flew off. This morning walking to the mailbox by the office, I saw a pair in the same spot and could ID them as EURASIAN COLLARED DOVES. I bet soon we will have them at our feeders taking over from the mourning doves.
Have a nice day   ~   Tuula