BYU SATURDAY MORNING BIRD WALK

Just a reminder about the bird walk at the BYU campus on Saturday morning, May 22nd. Walk leaders this Saturday are Cheryl Peterson and Michelle Johnson.

Meet at 7:30 a.m at the BYU Botany Pond on the southend of campus - 8th North and 4th East. Participants please bring your binoculars and wear a warm shirt or jacket. It still seems to be a bit cool early in the morning.

Thanks to KC Childs for leading the tour last Saturday morning around campus.

We are compiling a list for the Bean Museum of birds seen on campus this spring. It would be much appreciated if trip leaders could submit to me a list of the birds seen during these weekend walks.

Thanks again to all volunteers and participants for your support. Happy Spring birding everyone!

Leena Rogers