FW: On my way to the Y

Birdnet Email -- from the website

----Original Message Follows----
It was submitted by Cameron Codd

Subject: On my way to the Y

Email_Address: cjc65@email.byu.edu

Message: Yesterday (Thursday) I headed up to the 'Y' and was greeted by a Green-Tailed Towhee right as I crossed through the fence where the trail begins, his foraging was making quite a noise which made it easy to zero in on his location. I also saw about 5 or 6 Blue-Grey Gnatcatchers along the switchbacks. Plenty of Spotted Towhees and at the top there was a Lazuli Bunting. I heard Broadtailed Hummingbirds but never got a good look. But the bird in greatest numbers award goes to the Chukar, at least 10-15. Has anyone hiked to the top of 'Y' mountain? I'm wondering how long I should plan on to get to the top. Thanks.

Cameron Codd