Skipper Bay Field Trip ( Great Egret )

     This morning 6 Utah County Birders including myself walked Skipper Bay trail and enjoyed a wonderful walk and company. We saw 45 species of birds along the walk and everyone saw some first for the year birds. Some highlights was a Great Egret that kept flying over the trail. Also several sparrows including Chipping and Brewer's Sparrow. Also what seemed to be an early Bullock's Oriole and a first for the year Yellow Warbler. Thanks for everyone that came. Below is a list of all the species we saw. Hope to see you out next time. On Saturday we will be going to Lincoln Beach. Meet at 7:00 A.M. at the Sam's Club Parking lot in East Bay of Provo.  Thanks again for everyone coming out.

Clark's Grebe
Am. White Pelican
Great Blue Heron
Great Egret