Possible Eastern Phoebe

I got an e-mail from Terry Liddell about a possible Eastern Phoebe on
the Provo airport dike.  If anybody's going to be in the area, it would
be a good thing to be on the look out for this bird.  ~Milt

***** Here's the e-mail *****

I was birding around the Provo Airport on Saturday morning and I saw
two
birds that looked like Eastern Phoebes.  I noticed that Eastern Phoebes
are not listed on the Utah County list, but according to Sibley's there
have been sitings in Utah.  Do you know of any confirmed sitings in
Utah
County?

They were dark gray, darker at the head and tails, had white throats
and
bellies and gray on the breast.  They were facing me and I got a long
look at them.  They didn't have a white band on their tail and they
weren't "crisp" like an Eastern Kingbird and they didn't have any
noticeable patterns on their wings like other flycatchers.  Is there
anything else that could be mistaken for an Eastern Phoebe?

I'm a beginner and I don't want to call it unless it's either confirmed
or someone else has seen Eastern Phoebes in the vicinity.

The exact location was in the trees between the road and the lake at
the
southwest corner just before the road turns east.  There are about two
or
three trees just a few dozen yards before the road turns.  They sat in
the trees for several minutes.  I also saw one perching in the tops of
willows just a little further south (might have been one of the same
two
or a third one).

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html