Cedar Valley birding

I was unable to make it on the field trip this morning because of family commitments, but I did make a quick trip out to Cedar Valley this afternoon. near the Smith's in Saratoga Springs were several Yellow-Headed Blackbirds. Near Cedar Fort there were well over 50 Mountain Bluebirds in the fields and the juniper trees. That has to be one of the most beautiful birds. Very stiking males were up on trees and posts. Beautiful sight. Also there was a Loggerhead Shrike near Eagle Mountain valley center. Also a Bald Eagle in Fairfield. It was a beautiful day for birds. Also stopped at Lindon Boat Harbor to not a very large variety of birds, but there are over a dozen Double-crested Cormorants at the cooling ponds near the harbor.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?