Eurasian Wigeon

Just received a note from Glenn Barlow asking for the status on the Eruasian Wigeon, and I thought perhaps there might be someone else out there still interested.  It is still in my backyard though not 100% of the time.  I have seen it several times in the last couple of weeks, and at least three Utah County Birders saw it during that same time period.  At some point I realized I could not spend all day just looking through Wigeons.  I needed to get a life or care for the one I already had.  Tonight part of the flock wandered over to the pine tree next to my feeders to feed, but I was preparing supper.  Very distracting though, and I may now have to hire someone with hip boots to fill my feeders.  If you are still interested and would like to have me scout it out for you,  I might could do that this week, then I'll be gone for a while and my at-home-son can't tell a duck from a goose, I don't think.   You would still be welcome to try it on your own though.  If you'd like help or information my numbers are:  377-8208  and  362-8288.  The last one has a voice mail.
Carol Nelson