Eurasian Wigeon

I thought I might take up birding again this year, and what a way to start.  I looked out the kitchen window and there was a Eurasian Wigeon feeding in a flock of American Wigeons.  If anyone is interested in it, I will be in and out the next couple of weeks, but will leave my south gate unlocked.  If I am not at home, feel free to go through and see what you can find.  It is in and out of the two golf course ponds west and a little south of my back yard.  If I am here, you are welcome to come inside.  I always enjoy being warm when looking at birds.  My address is 2831 North Marrcrest West, Provo.  Turn west off University at 2900 No.  Follow the circle around.  Look for a one level red brick home with white shutters situated on the west side of the circle. (The Wigeons come every year, but I have never bothered looking through them before.  I have seen it for two days now.)
Carol Nelson