Osprey

Eric Huish and I ran up to Deer Creek Resivoir today to look for the Sabines Gull that Milt and Tuula saw. We searched all the gulls up near the island area. Where I am assuming they saw it. We had no luck relocating it. But there was a Canvasback there and Bufflehead and many gulls. We may have missed it. Also There was an Osprey along the Provo River where the tunnels are in Provo Canyon. Thought it was kinda late to still be around. But I may be wrong. Still was fun to get out and enjoy this lovley weather.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?