River Lane, Townsend Warblers, Herring Gull

Eric Huish and I ran out to River Lane this morning to see what was
there. Some of the birds seen were a Townsend's Warbler, Wilson's Warbler,
Orange Crowned Warblers and of course Yellow Rumped Warblers. There
were some very noisy Bewicks Wrens along River Lane. Out on the sandy
beach at the end of River Lane was what seemed to me to be an early Herring
Gull, also still Caspian Terns and a lot of American Pipits. Eric saw a
Barn Owl that is usually along River Lane. It was a great little
morning trip. Alltogether we saw about 35 species just on River Lane.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?