Blue-Winged Teal, Solitary Sandpiper.

I ran out to Utah Lake State Park and the Provo Airport Dike today. At Utah Lake State Park there was a single Marbled Godwit and some Lesser Yellowlegs. On the Airport Dike in the moat along the paved part of the road was a couple Blue-Winged Teal. On the Southwest corner of the dike in the moat was a single Solitary Sandpiper. There were dozens of Yellow-Rumped Warblers along the western edge of the dike. It was raining while I was out there, so that kept the passerines quiet. I hope everyone is enjoying the great weather and the birds.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?