UCB Meeting

Hi All:
Just a reminder of our combination birding and potluck meeting Wednesday,
Sept. 24th at Rock Canyon.  Birding starts at 5:30 PM, earlier at your
choice.  Dinner at dusk.  Remember your CB radios.

Details  for our FIELD TRIP to Brighton Saturday the 27th will be
discussed.  Plan meet on the street just west of the Provo Temple, our
usual spot, to pool rides at 8:00 AM.  For those birders from the
northern areas we will meet in the great circle area.  Bring your CB's to
make contact.
I am doing this because I am unable to make contact with Brian.
C U All
Reed

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!