Semipalmated Sandpipers and Plovers 8-18-03

Yesterday Eric Huish and I ran out to Utah Lake State Park to see if there were shorebirds there. Sure enough there was a good variety. We saw 12 species of shorebirds there. On the south side of the south Jetty was two Semipalmated Sandpipers, and a Semipalmated Plover. There was a Bairds Sandpiper on the north side of the jetty. Also were both Yellowlegs, dowitchers and Western Sandpipers. Hope everyone is doing well. See you at the social.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?