Great Egret

I just thought I would throw out that I saw the Great Egret today. It was in the moat where it ends on the northside near the state park. Also the Bonapartes Gull were still there. Also there was a Lesser Yellowlegs in the stream near the Provo River on Harbor Road. Close to the subdivisions. The Red Breasted Mergansers were still there as well along with the Scaup and a Bufflehead. It was raining so I didn't get to see many small birds. Yet it was still great to be out and birding.

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?