Airport Dike

I ran around the airport dike this afternoon during confrence. You get to bird and listen to confrence, really a good deal. Anyway, It was rainy and there were still some birds out there. A large number of swallows I could only pick out Rough Winged, Tree, and Barn Swallows. Also there were a male and female Wood Duck near the northwest part of dike. They were out in the lake. There were Snowy Egrets plenty of Savannah Sparrows, Red Breasted Mergansers, Green Winged Teal, Lesser Scaup and several other waterfowl. It was good to get out and enjoy the birds.

KC Childs
PS, thanks Bruce Robinson for checking for me.

Do you Yahoo!?