Sage Grouse Trip on Saturday the 22nd of March

Eric Huish and I are going to go look at the Greater Sage Grouse in the area of Hennefer tomorrow. We are leaving at 5:30 from the mouth of Provo Canyon. We will be meeting at the Park Ride behind the gas station near 800 north in Orem and University Avenue. We welcome all. We have enough for two or three in our car. Any others will have to car pool. Afterward we will be birding Rockport Resivoir and Pineview Resivoir. Also we are going to probably try the Ogden Cemetery and The Ogden Nature Center. If time allows we may stop at Farmington Bay. We will try to be home by 2:00. If anyone would like to go please feel free to come. Thanks

KC Childs

Do you Yahoo!?